Thursday, August 7, 2014

What does design mean to me?

Tonight I was filling out my application for the Wire by Design conference....when the window crashed.  Hmm....guess I won't be trying to fly to San Francisco.

Q:  What does design mean to you?

Design is the dance that manifests when a humanoid hears, feels, touches, smells, tastes, or sees the magic that comes down from the vibrational-pheres (justasposed up there somewhere above or within the exosphere), down to the earth plane. The magic falls upon...or is caught by one who pays attention. Through the five or six senses that we currently understand at this point of our human  awakening, one does her best to translate the wonder of "design,"  through the lifeforce of creating.

No comments:

The Giant Worldwide HUM - Any One Notice a Difference Recently?

Yes, I was as shocked as possibly could be when I started hearing the "giant worldwide hum"  about three to four months ago. More ...